The Cut-N-Crown system has completely reinvented the crown molding cutting process.
The secret is in Cut-N-Crown’s unique patented jigs, unlike any other crown molding jig in the world. Cut-N-Crown is the only jig system that makes every cut on the left side of the saw. The beauty of not moving the saw between cuts is that it eliminates mechanical errors, saves valuable time and wasted molding while at the same time delivering perfect miters (and miters that you will actually be proud to show your family and friends).
Crown molding has had a reputation of being highly frustrating and very costly. The Cut-N-Crown eliminates expensive errors commonly made with the old school methods, making it ideal for homeowners and contractors. Cut-N-Crown is the most accurate, error free system for cutting crown molding, 10 years strong. Get professional results and increase the value of your home with Cut-N-Crown!
Inventor Sheldon Smith, A.K.A. “The Crown Molding Guy”
Sheldon has been educating us at tradeshows for over a decade – check out his short demo video to get a visual of how it works.
We know you have questions! so check out our FAQ page, under the ABOUT tab.
Click on Learn How below and it will take you through the easy 3-Step system:
The Cut-N-Crown System has taken all of the guesswork out of cutting molding and trim. It takes me 2/3 less time to measure and cut and mistakes are virtually eliminated. That such a simple but ingenious tool could save me this much time and money on a job is astounding! Thank you Cut-N-Crown
Michael Givson - Home Repair Services, Grand Rapids MI
The EASIEST, FASTEST, MOST ACCURATE
way to Cut Crown Molding!
- Designed to work with basic 10 in. and 12 in. miter saws
- Easy set up pictures for every cut saves time and wasted molding
- Protractor Plus eliminates the problem of unsquare corners
- Achieve perfect miters for inside and outside corners, any degree
- Only jig system where every cut is made on the left side of the blade
- Non-adjustable jigs ensure perfect mirror cuts even when pressure is applied
- Jigs accommodate up to 6 in. wide crown molding
- Makes bullnose corners, scarf joints, return stops, vaulted/cathedral ceilings and more